Anne Rice is an American author of gothic fiction, Christian literature, and erotica. She is perhaps best known for her popular and influential series of novels, The Vampire Chronicles, revolving around the central character of Lestat. Books from The Vampire Chronicles were the subject of two film adaptations, Interview with the Vampire in 1994, and Queen of the Damned in 2002.
Easton Press, Norwalk, CT. 2000. Anne Rice, The Vampire Chronicles, 5 Volume complete set. AS NEW. Genuine black leather, 22KT Gold accents, moire fabric end-sheets and a permanent satin ribbon page marker. One copy of only 3,000 limited editions issued. Includes Certificate of Authenticity (COA) as issued by the publisher.
"Interview with the Vampire" is personally hand signed by Anne Rice directly onto the special limitation page.
Titles included as follows:
2. The Vampire Lestat
3. The Queen of the Damned
4. The Tale of the Body Thief
5. Memnoch the Devil
* Silk Moire Endleaves
* Distinctive Cover Design
* Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
* Satin Ribbon Page Marker
* Gilded Page Edges
* Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
* Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
* Beautiful Illustrations
A complete and matching heirloom set. Order Today!
- Easton Press
- Full genuine leather
- Signed & Numbered of only 3000
- 10.5" x 9.0" x 1.25"
- Signature Authenticity:
- Lifetime Guarantee of Signature Authenticity. Personally signed by Anne Rice directly onto the limitation page. The autograph in the book is not a facsimile, stamp, or auto-pen.