Personally hand signed by John Fowles on a special limitation page.
Enhance your collectible library with this luxurious leather bound heirloom from Easton Press. One of only 1200 signed limited editions available. A high quality book that also makes the perfect unique gift.
Includes COA to guarantee signature authenticity. A uniquely signed collectible from Easton Press, accented with 22kt gold, and manufactured to last generations.
As New . Sealed. The condition is of the highest quality. Includes extra unattached bookplate for your own personalization.
Includes all the classic Easton Press qualities:
* Premium Leather
* Silk Moire Endleaves
* Distinctive Cover Design
* Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
* Satin Ribbon Page Marker
* Gilded Page Edges
* Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
* Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
* Beautiful Illustrations
- Easton Press
- Full Genuine Leather
- Signed Limited Edition of 1200
- Signature Authenticity:
- Lifetime Guarantee of Signature Authenticity. Personally signed by the author directly onto the special title page of the book. The autograph is not a facsimile, stamp, or auto-pen.