Number 745 of only 1,000.
Frontispiece by Ron Walotsky.
Daemonomania is a 2000 Modern Fantasy novel by John Crowley. It is Crowley's seventh novel, and as the third novel in Crowley's Sequence, a sequel to Crowley's 1994 novel Love & Sleep. The novel follows protagonist Pierce Moffett as he continues his book project begun in The Solitudes about the Renaissance and Hermeticism, while dealing with a stormy relationship with his girlfriend Rosie Ryder.
FeaturesIncludes all the classic Easton Press qualities:
* Premium Leather
* Silk Moire Endleaves
* Distinctive Cover Design
* Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
* Satin Ribbon Page Marker
* Gilded Page Edges
* Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
* Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
* Beautiful Illustrations
About The AuthorJohn Crowley (born December 1, 1942) is an American author of fantasy, science fiction and mainstream fiction. He studied at Indiana University and has a second career as a documentary film writer.
- Easton Press
- Signed Limited First Edition #745 of 1,000
- Leather Bound (Full genuine leather)
- Ron Walotsky
- 9 "x 6" x 2"
- Signature Authenticity:
- Lifetime Guarantee of Signature Authenticity. Personally signed by the author directly into the book. The autograph is not a facsimile, stamp, or auto-pen.