"This book SCREAMS luxury! It’s truly amazing!" - Suntup Editions customer
Personally Signed by Thomas Harris and Jason Mowry. No 90 of only 250 produced in this edition.
Suntup Press 2020. Thomas Harris "Red Dragon" Signed Limited Edition No. 90 of only 250 copies produced. The signed limited edition of Red Dragon by Thomas Harris was presented in three states: Lettered, Numbered and Artist Gift editions. This is the signed numbered edition. Includes limited premiums by the publisher. A handsome edition housed in a slipcase covered in a unique brocade kimono-type fabric with a brilliant metallic sheen.
THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD OUT FROM THE PUBLISHER
Signed Numbered Edition
- Personally signed by Thomas Harris and Jason Mowry directly onto the limitation page.
- 6” x 9” trim size.
- Limited to 250 copies.
- Bound in a luxurious Japanese iridescent cloth with blind stamped cover.
- Eight full color illustrations by Jason Mowry.
- Bonus artwork reproductions of William Blake’s The Great Red Dragon and the Woman
- Clothed With The Sun and the 14th Century diagram, Wound Man.
- Endsheets are decorative marbled paper from France.
- Printed two color throughout on Mohawk Superfine.
- Housed in a slipcase covered in a unique brocade kimono-type fabric with a brilliant metallic sheen.
- Premiums with all pre-orders include print and bookmark.
About the author
William Thomas Harris III (born September 22, 1940) is an American writer, best known for a series of suspense novels about his most famous character, Hannibal Lecter. The majority of his works have been adapted into films and television, the most notable being The Silence of the Lambs, which became only the third film in Academy Awards history to sweep the Oscars in major categories.
About Red Dragon
Hailed by critics as “gruesome, graphic, and all too realistic,” Red Dragon by Thomas Harris was first published in 1981 and marked a turning point in the way crime novels were written.
The first novel in Harris’s widely acclaimed Hannibal series, Red Dragon added a sense of realism to the crime novel while injecting it with a heavy dose of horror. Harris took criminology classes to prepare for the novel, while working closely with FBI Behavioral Science agents. His extensive research was poured into creating one of the most iconic villains in history: Hannibal Lecter.
In Red Dragon, former FBI profiler Will Graham comes out of retirement to apprehend a serial killer known as “The Tooth Fairy,” but to do so he must enlist the help of Lecter, a brilliant psychiatrist and cannibalistic serial killer with whom he has a dark past.
Harris writes his villains with a profound complexity. This, combined with his attention to the detail of FBI and police operations, added harrowing realism to his novel, and to the genre itself. The success of Red Dragon would lead to two sequels and a prequel in the Hannibal series. The book has been adapted into two feature films; Manhunter in 1986 and Red Dragon in 2002. This is the first signed limited edition of the novel.
Lifetime Guarantee of Signature Authenticity. Personally signed by Thomas Harris and Jason Mowry directly onto the limitation page. The autographs are not facsimiles, stamps, or auto-pens.
- Suntup Press 2020
- Signed Limited Edition of 250
- Luxurious Japanese iridescent cloth
- Jason Mowry
- 6” x 9” trim size.
- Thomas Harris