A Deluxe Leather Bound Collector's Edition
Easton Press, Norwalk CT. 2013. Published with Voyageur Press. "Lighthouses of New England" A Pictorial Discovery Guide. Deluxe Limited Edition. Full genuine leather. As new. This volume is illustrated throughout with many photos. An heirloom version from the Easton Press limited edition series.
- Text by Jon Marcus
- Photography by Susan Cole Kelly
- Deluxe oversized book with exquisite illustrations
- Perfect gift idea that will last for generations
- A true collectors edition, luxurious bound in full genuine leather with 22kt gold accents and silk moire end-papers.
- Archival quality paper
New England's lighthouses project more than lifesaving beams across treacherous expanses of water. They also project an aura of steadfastness, dependability, and safety--and deservedly so. This guide features descriptions and beautiful photographs of more than sixty lighthouses from Northern Maine to the Long Island Sound.
Includes all the classic Easton Press qualities:
- Premium Leather
- Silk Moire Endleaves
- Distinctive Cover Design
- Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
- Satin Ribbon Page Marker
- Gilded Page Edges
- Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
- Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
- Beautiful Illustrations
- Easton Press
- Deluxe Limited Edition
- Full Genuine Leather