Personally Signed by Alicia Keys, the 15-time Grammy Award-winning artist and accomplished actress
LIMITED TO ONLY 100 SLIPCASED SIGNED FIRST EDITION - FIRST PRINTING COPIES WITH HAND-NUMBERED COA
HarperAlley (March 1, 2022). Alicia Keys "Girl On Fire". Personally signed by Alicia Keys. Signed First Edition, First Printing. Hardcover graphic novel with dust-jacket. This is a special slipcased edition of only 100 produced with a hand-numbered COA. The slipcase is produced from high quality materials and design to match the feel and look of the book. The author’s name and book title is printed on the front surface and spine. Available in two collector's states. As new, sealed without any visible flaws.
- Cowritten by Andrew Weiner
- Illustrated by Brittney Williams
Important Update For Collectors:
This special signed slipcased limited edition of 100 will be available in two collector's states:
1. Numbers 1 to 25. Includes a signed first edition copy of the book. The custom matching slipcase will feature three color printing with "GIRL ON FIRE" in red. The author's name in blue. Yellow diamonds. The COA will be hand-numbered in red ink.
2. Numbers 26 to 100. Includes a signed first edition copy of the book. The custom matching slipcase will feature two color printing with "GIRL ON FIRE" in blue. The author's name in blue. Yellow diamonds. The COA will be hand-numbered in blue ink.
The book numbers will be allocated in the sequence of orders received. For example, the first order will receive No. 1 of 100, order number 2 will receive No. 2 of 100, etc. There will be no phone orders for this item. Pre-ordering will begin on March 9th at 2pm EST.
Exclusive to this edition
- Personally signed by Alicia Keys
- NO SIGNED BOOKPLATES AFFIXED TO THE BOOK
- HarperAlley (March 1, 2022)
- Slip-cased Limited Edition of only 100
- Signed First Edition, First Printing
- COA (Certificate of Authenticity)
- The slipcase is produced from high quality materials (sophisticated rich appearance and feel)
- Hardcover with dust-jacket
- Very Fine/Very Fine without any discernible flaws.
- The dust-jacket is protected in a brand new archival acid-free Mylar sleeve (Brodart)
- Available on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Free luxury gift wrapping available at check-out.
- 30 day return policy with free 2-way shipping (within the US) .
- Professional packing & shipping.
- Expected Ship date: May 27th, 2022
FIRST EDITION , FIRST PRINTING
The most collectible state of the publication.
You will receive a slip-cased FIRST EDITION, FIRST PRINTING with "First Edition" as stated on the copyright page. This is also a First Printing with the codes "PC/WOR" and full number line "10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1".
"An action-packed tale for those thirsty for more superhero stories." - Kirkus Reviews
Publish Date: March 2022
About the book
From New York Times bestselling author and 15-time GRAMMY(R) Award-winning artist Alicia Keys comes a new authentic and poignant coming-of-age young adult graphic novel, about finding the strength within when your whole world changes in an instant.
Lolo Wright always thought she was just a regular fourteen-year-old dealing with regular family drama: her brother, James, is struggling with his studies; her dad's business constantly teeters on the edge of trouble; and her mother . . . she left long ago. But then Lolo's world explodes when a cop pulls a gun on James in a dangerous case of mistaken identities. Staring down the barrel, with no one else to help, Lolo discovers powers she never knew she had. Using only her mind, she literally throws the cop out of the way.
Problem is that secrets like Lolo's don't stay a secret for long. Skin, a dangerous dealer with designs on taking over the neighborhood, hears of Lolo's telekinetic abilities and decides that he needs her in his crew. Skin might not have Lolo's powers, but he's got nothing to lose and is willing to do whatever it takes to get what he wants. And what he wants is Lolo.
Lolo's not willing to let Skin use her to hurt the people--and neighborhood--that she loves. But it's going to take a whole different kind of bravery to stand-up for what's right, especially after Lolo's mom returns suddenly and turns Lolo's whole world upside-down. For too long, it's true, Lolo's had her head in the clouds, but this time, it's on her . . . and she's not backing down.
Girl on Fire is a young adult graphic novel about a girl who's a flame. It's the first-ever graphic novel from beloved GRAMMY(R) Award-winning artist Alicia Keys, co-written by Andrew Weiner and illustrated by Brittney Williams.
About the author
Alicia Keys is a fifteen-time Grammy Award–winning singer, songwriter, and producer; an accomplished actress; a New York Times bestselling author; an entrepreneur; and a powerful force in the world of philanthropy and in the global fight against HIV and AIDS. Since the release of her critically acclaimed debut album, Songs in A Minor, Keys has sold over 65 million records and has become not only a musical icon but also lauded for her humanitarian work and activism. Keys currently resides in the New York City area with her husband, producer Swizz Beatz, and their children.
Brittney Williams is Los Angeles-based creative originally from South Carolina. Williams is a storyboard and comic book artist who draws A LOT. In 2012 she interned at Walt Disney Animation Studios as a storyboard artist. Since then, she's worked for a variety of animation studios and publishers including Netflix, Cartoon Network, Dreamworks TV, BOOM! Studios, DC Comics, and Marvel Comics. As a two-time GLAAD award nominee, she exists to create things for kids and the queer community.
GIRL ON FIRE by Alicia Keys | Official Book Trailer
Alicia Keys talks about new children’s book, 'Girl On Fire' l GMA
- HarperAlley (March 1, 2022)
- Slipcased Signed First Edition, First Printing of 100W/COA
- Hardcover with dust jacket
- Alicia Keys
- Signature Authenticity:
- Lifetime Guarantee of Signature Authenticity. Personally signed by Alicia Keys. The autograph is not a facsimile, stamp, or auto-pen.
- Brittney Williams
The illustrations in this book are super! Recommend this book to all ages such a compassionate story of a young girl using her super powers to endeavour and conquer what life throws at you. This book arrived on time was well packaged included Alicia Keys’s signature. A genuine Artist, I value her work, music and this fabulous book.