The Vampire Chronicles, luxuriously bound in black genuine leather with 22kt gold accents.
Anne Rice is an American author of gothic fiction, Christian literature, and erotica. She is perhaps best known for her popular and influential series of novels, The Vampire Chronicles, revolving around the central character of Lestat. Books from The Vampire Chronicles were the subject of two film adaptations, Interview with the Vampire in 1994, and Queen of the Damned in 2002.
Easton Press, Norwalk, CT. 2000. Anne Rice 'The Vampire Chronicles", 5 volume complete set. Luxuriously bound in full geuine leather with 22KT gold accents, moire fabric end-sheets and a permanent satin ribbon page marker. This is number 348 of only 3,000 limited editions produced. Includes Certificate of Authenticity (COA) as issued by the publisher.
"Interview With The Vampire" is personally signed by Anne Rice directly onto the special limitation page.
Titles included as follows:
2. The Vampire Lestat. [Near Fine+ with several small white spots to the gilded page edge]
3. The Queen of the Damned. [Very Fine, Sealed]
4. The Tale of the Body Thief. [Very Fine- with a couple of faint marks to the gilded page edge surface]
5. Memnoch the Devil [Very Fine, Sealed]
The Vampire Chronicles
The Vampire Chronicles is a series of gothic horror novels and a media franchise, created by American writer Anne Rice, that revolves around the fictional character Lestat de Lioncourt, a French nobleman turned into a vampire in the 18th century.
Rice said in a 2008 interview that her vampires were a "metaphor for lost souls". The homoerotic overtones of The Vampire Chronicles are also well-documented. As of November 2008, The Vampire Chronicles had sold 80 million copies worldwide.
The first novel in the series, Interview with the Vampire (1976), was made into a 1994 film starring Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Antonio Banderas, Christian Slater and Kirsten Dunst. The Queen of the Damned (1988) was adapted into a 2002 film of the same name, starring Stuart Townsend and Aaliyah and using some material from 1985's The Vampire Lestat. In May 2020, AMC acquired the rights to both The Vampire Chronicles and Lives of the Mayfair Witches for developing film and television projects. A seven-episode television adaptation, Interview with the Vampire, premiered on AMC on October 2, 2022, starring Jacob Anderson and Sam Reid.
* Silk Moire Endleaves
* Distinctive Cover Design
* Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
* Satin Ribbon Page Marker
* Gilded Page Edges
* Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
* Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
* Beautiful Illustrations
- Easton Press
- Signed Limited Edition of 3000
- Full genuine leather
- Signature Authenticity:
- Lifetime Guarantee of Signature Authenticity. Personally signed by Anne Rice directly onto the limitation page. The autograph in the book is not a facsimile, stamp, or auto-pen.
- The Vampire Chronicles
- Anne Rice