Personally signed by Greg Bear directly into the book!
Dead Lines (2005) is a science fiction novel written by Greg Bear. Peter Russell, formerly a successful director of soft-porn films, is in a career slump, unable to compete with the new market for hardcore pornography. He accepts an offer to promote a new type of analog cell phone called Trans with global reach, requiring no network of relay towers, but the makers of Trans are really hiring Peter for his connections with Joseph Benoliel, an aging billionaire, who can provide much needed start-up capital.
About the author
Gregory Dale "Greg" Bear (born August 20, 1951) is an American science fiction and mainstream author. His work has covered themes of galactic conflict (Forge of God books), artificial universes (The Way series), consciousness and cultural practices (Queen of Angels), and accelerated evolution (Blood Music, Darwin's Radio, and Darwin's Children).
FeaturesIncludes all the classic Easton Press qualities:
* Premium Leather
* Silk Moire Endleaves
* Distinctive Cover Design
* Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
* Satin Ribbon Page Marker
* Gilded Page Edges
* Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
* Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
* Beautiful Illustrations
A wonderful bright clean copy free of any markings, writings, or stamps. Sharp corners that are not bumped. Tight and square spine. Unread book. No attached bookplates or indication of any removed.
- Easton Press
- Easton Press
- Leather Bound (Full genuine leather)
- Signed First Edition
- 9 "x 6" x 2"
- Signature Authenticity:
- Lifetime Guarantee of Signature Authenticity. Personally signed by the author directly onto the special title page of the book. The autograph is not a facsimile, stamp, or auto-pen.