This is the biography of John F. Kennedy, the 35th president of the United States, in two leather bound volumes.
Easton Press, Norwalk, CT. Herbert S. Parmet. "Jack: The Struggles of John F. Kennedy" and "JFK: The Presidency of John F. Kennedy". This 2-volume matching set is from The Library of the Presidents series. Each volume is 6 1/4 in. X 9 1/4 in. Luxuriously bound in genuine maroon leather accented with 22kt gold and printed on specially milled, acid-neutral paper, this Easton Press matching volume set is designed to be a beautiful and lasting addition to your library. Includes the original collector's notes for each book.
Two volumes in one shipment:
- Volume I - "Jack: The Struggles of John F. Kennedy" (586 pages, notes, index)
- Volume II - "JFK: The Presidency of John F. Kennedy" (407 pages, notes, index.)
Includes all the classic Easton Press qualities:
* Premium Leather
* Silk Moire Endleaves
* Distinctive Cover Design
* Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
* Satin Ribbon Page Marker
* Gilded Page Edges
* Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
* Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
* Beautiful Illustrations
- Easton Press
- Limited Edition
- Full genuine leather
- see product description
- 11" x 7.5" x 2.5"