- Easton Press, Signed First Edition of Science Fiction
- Number 334 of only 1,000
- Includes original COA (Certificate of Authenticity)
- Frontispiece by Vince Natale
Personally signed by the author Brian W. Aldiss directly onto the limitation page.
From one of science fiction's greatest living writers comes an unforgettable near-future novel in the hortatory tradition of Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451, Orwell's 1984, and Dick's A Scanner Darkly. Both a searing indictment of a fear-drenched political climate and a visionary allegory that shines a piercing light on timeless human verities, HARM is a powerfully compact masterwork that is sure to be one of the most passionately discussed books of the year.
Brian Wilson Aldiss, OBE (born 18 August 1925) is an English writer and anthologies editor, best known for science fiction novels and short stories.
FeaturesIncludes all the classic Easton Press qualities:
* Premium Leather
* Silk Moire Endleaves
* Distinctive Cover Design
* Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
* Satin Ribbon Page Marker
* Gilded Page Edges
* Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
* Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
* Beautiful Illustrations
A wonderful bright clean copy free of any markings, writings, or stamps. Sharp corners that are not bumped. Tight and square spine. Unread book. No attached bookplates or indication of any removed.
- Easton Press
- Easton Press
- Leather Bound (Full genuine leather)
- Limited Edition
- 9 "x 6" x 2"
- Signature Authenticity:
- Lifetime Guarantee of Signature Authenticity. Personally signed by the author directly onto the special title page of the book. The autograph is not a facsimile, stamp, or auto-pen.