Personally signed by Charles Pellegrino
Easton Press. Norwalk, CT. 1993. Charles Pellegrino "Flying to Valhalla". Personally signed by Charles Pellegrino. Signed First Edition. This is a leather bound limited collector's edition. The Signed First Edition of Science Fiction collection. Beautifully illustrated and luxuriously bound in full genuine leather. As new, sealed without any visible flaws.
- Illustrated Color Frontispiece by Bob Eggleton
- Introduction by James Gunn
About the book
A brilliant hard-tech debut novel by the well-known author of Her Name, Titanic and Unearthing Atlantis. On Earth, the designers of an advanced space mission fear they've put awesome power in the hands of a maniac, and in the depths of space, a hostile species awakens to the discovery of a new enemy--Earthlings. Illustrated.
About the author
Charles R. Pellegrino (born 1953) is an American writer, the author of several books related to science and archaeology, including Return to Sodom and Gomorrah, Ghosts of the Titanic, Unearthing Atlantis, and Ghosts of Vesuvius. Pellegrino falsely claimed to have earned a PhD, and errors in his book The Last Train from Hiroshima (2010) prompted its publisher to withdraw it within a few months of publication.
Includes all the classic Easton Press qualities:
* Premium Leather
* Silk Moire Endleaves
* Distinctive Cover Design
* Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
* Satin Ribbon Page Marker
* Gilded Page Edges
* Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
* Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
* Beautiful Illustrations
- Easton Press
- Signed First Edition
- Full Genuine Leather
- Charles Pellegrino
- Lifetime Guarantee of Signature Authenticity:
- Personally signed by Charles Pellegrino directly onto the title page. The autograph is not a facsimile, stamp or auto-pen.