America's Wars - Limited Edition Complete Matching 11-Volume Set.
Easton Press. Norwalk, CT. 2002. Limited Collector's Edition. A magnificent and unusual set with an outstanding shelf presence. Normally somewhat scarce.
An 11 volume set containing authoritative writings on the United States of Americas military involvements. The set encompasses The American Revolution, The War of 1812, The War with Spain in 1898, The Civil War, Mexican-American War, World War I, World War II, The Korean War, The Vietnam War, and the Persian Gulf.
Each of these volumes are gorgeously bound in full grain leather with all edges gilt and extensive gilt decorations on the boards and spines. Silk ribbon place markers make these volumes as much a joy to read as to display.
This complete eleven volume collection from Easton Press includes:
2. The War With Spain in 1898 by David F. Trask [Very Fine]
3. The War of 1812 by Donald R Hickey [Very Fine]
4. So Far From God - War with Mexico by John S D Eisenhower [Very Fine]
5. Battle Cry of Freedom I by James M. McPherson [Very Fine]
6. Battle Cry of Freedom II by James M. McPherson [Very Fine]
7. The Doughboys - WWI by Gary Mead [Very Near Fine]
8. A Democracy At War - WWII by William L O'Neil [Very Fine]
9. In Mortal Combat - Korean War by John Toland [Very Fine]
10. Vietnam A History by Stanley Karnow [Very Near Fine]
11. Crusade Persian Gulf War by Rick Atkinson [Very Near Fine]
Includes all the classic Easton Press qualities:
* Premium Leather
* Silk Moire Endleaves
* Distinctive Cover Design
* Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
* Satin Ribbon Page Marker
* Gilded Page Edges
* Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
* Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
* Beautiful Illustrations
* Decorative end papers
- Easton Press
- Easton Press (2002)
- Full Genuine Leather
- Matching Set of the "America's Wars" series
- 9" x 6" x 1.5"