A Unique Opportunity To Own The Entire Library of the Presidents, Complete in 82 Very Fine Volumes
The Easton Press, Norwalk, CT. A complete set of 82 volumes. Each volume in this series is from the Library of the Presidents and is copyrighted 1983 through 1994. Four of the volumes have been personally signed by a president. A complete limited edition collector's set. All eighty-two volumes are in very fine condition, with the majority of the set still sealed in the original shrink-wrap.
Each edition features full genuine leather with covered boards, raised bands on the spines, gilt text and decorations stamped in the compartments, and with gilt tool work on both the front and rear boards. The end papers are silk with matching silk placement ribbons sewn-in at the head of the spine. All three edges of the text blocks are gilt. Sizes vary from small octavo to quarto.
The following four volumes have been personally signed by a president:
"The Memoirs of Richard Nixon" - Easton Press, Norwalk CT. Full genuine leather. A two volume matching set. One volume has been signed by president Richard Nixon directly onto a special title page. Includes the original pamphlet as issued by the publisher.
Richard Milhous Nixon (January 9, 1913 – April 22, 1994) was the 37th President of the United States, serving from 1969 to 1974. The only US president to resign the office, Nixon had previously served as a US representative and senator from California and as the 36th Vice President of the United States from 1953 to 1961.
"A Time To Heal: The Autobiography of Gerald Ford" - Easton Press, Norwalk CT. Full genuine leather. This special limited edition has been signed by president Gerald Ford directly onto the title page. Includes the original collector's notes as issued by the publisher.
Gerald Rudolph Ford Jr. (born Leslie Lynch King Jr.; July 14, 1913 – December 26, 2006) was an American politician who served as the 38th President of the United States from 1974 to 1977. Prior to this he was the 40th Vice President of the United States, serving from 1973 until President Richard Nixon's resignation in 1974. He was the first person appointed to the vice presidency under the terms of the 25th Amendment, following the resignation of Vice President Spiro Agnew on October 10, 1973.
"Keeping Faith: Memoirs of a President" - Easton Press, Norwalk CT. Full genuine leather. This special limited edition has been signed by president Jimmy Carter directly onto the title page. Includes the original collector's notes as issued by the publisher.
In 2002, President Carter received the Nobel Peace Prize for his work "to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts, to advance democracy and human rights, and to promote economic and social development" through The Carter Center. He was the third U.S. President, after Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson, to be awarded the Prize. Carter shares with Martin Luther King, Jr., the distinction of being the only native Georgians to be so honored.
"All The Best, George Bush" Easton Press, Norwalk CT. Full genuine leather. This special limited edition has been signed by president George HW Bush directly onto the title page. Includes the original collector's notes and COA, Certificate of Authenticity, as issued by the publisher.
George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924) served as the forty-first President of the United States from 1989 to 1993. Bush held a multitude of political positions prior to his presidency, including Vice President of the United States in the administration of Ronald Reagan (1981-989) and director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
Condition: All 82 volumes are SEALED. As New , unread with square and tight spines without any marks, scratches, blemishes to the gilded page edges
Complete list of volumes included in this collection:
- The Memoirs of Richard Nixon (Signed Limited Edition)
- A Time To Heal The Autobiography of Gerald Ford (Signed Limited Edition);
- Keeping Faith Memoirs of a President by Jimmy Carter (Signed Limited Edition);
- All The Best by George Bush (Signed Limited Edition)
- Speaking My Mind Selected Speeches by Ronald Regan
- In The Arena A Memoir of Victory, Defeat, and Renewal by Richard Nixon
- An American Life by Ronald Regan
- George Bush - The Life of a Lone Star Yankee by Herbert S. Parmel
- Woodrow Wilson American Prophet by Arthur Walworth- vol. 1
- Woodrow Wilson World Prophet by Arthur Walworth- vol. 2
- Shadow of Blooming Grove by Francis Russell
- The Fourth President The Life of James Madison by Irving Brant;
- James Monroe by W.P. Cresson
- The Washington Papers by Saul K Padover
- Chester A. Arthur- A Qt. Century of Machine politics by George F Howe
- The Writings of Thomas Jefferson edited by Saul K. Padover
- Zachary Taylor- Soldier of the Republic by Holman Hamilton
- Garfield a Biography by Allan Peskin
- The Works of John Adams by John Adams with notes by his grandson, Charles Frances Adams Vol. 1
- The Works of John Adams by John Adams with notes by his grandson, Charles Frances Adams Vol. 2
- The Complete Madison by Saul K Padover
- Andrew Jackson The Border Captain by Marquis James Vol. 1
- Andrew Jackson Portrait of A President by Marquis James Vol. 2
- Martin Van Buren The Romantic Age of American Politics by John Niven; O
- ld Tippecanoe William Henry Harrison and His Time by Freeman Cleaves;
- John Quincy Adams by Samuel Flagg Bemis Vol. 1
- John Quincy Adams by Samuel Flagg Bemis Vol. 2
- Life and Times of William Taft by Henry Pringle Vol. 1
- Life and Times of William Taft by Henry Pringle Vol. 2
- Day of Dedications by Writing and Speech's of Woodrow Wilson edited by Albert Fried
- Millard Fillmore by Robert J Rayback
- President James Buchanan by Philip Shriver Klein
- The Literary Works of Abraham Lincoln selected by Carl Van Doren
- A Puritan in Babylon The Story of Calvin Coolidge by William Allen White
- Herbert Hoover A Biography by Eugene Lyons
- Shadow of Blooming Grove Warren G. Harding in His Times by Francis Russell
- Thomas Jefferson and The New Nation by Merrill D Peterson
- Abraham Lincoln by Carl Sandburg
- John Adams by Page Smith Vol. 1
- John Adams by Page Smith Vol. 2
- Washington by Douglas Southall Freeman
- Benjamin Harrison Hoosier Warrior, Statesman & President by Harry J Sievers Vol. 1
- Benjamin Harrison Hoosier Statesman and Hoosier President by Harry J Sievers Vol. 2
- And Tyler Too A Biography of John & Julia Gardiner Tyler by Robert Seager;
- In the Days of McKinley by Margaret Leech
- Roosevelt The Lion & The Fox by James MacGregor Burns
- Roosevelt The Soldier of Freedom by James MacGregor Burns
- James Polk Jacksonian and Continentalist by Charles Sellers Vol. 1
- James Polk Jacksonian and Continentalist by Charles Sellers Vol. 2
- Zachary Taylor Soldier in the White House by Holman Hamilton
- Theodore Roosevelt by Henry Pringle
- The Presidency of James K. Polk by Paul H Bergeron
- The Theodore Roosevelt Treasury compiled by Herman Hagedorn
- Franklin Pierce by Young Hickory of Granite Hills by Roy Franklin Nichols
- Andrew Johnson Plebian and Patriot by Robert W. Winston;
- Grant A Biography by William S Mcfeely
- Personal Memoirs Of U. S. Grant edited by E. B. Long
- James Monroe by W.P. Cresson
- JFK The Presidency of John F. Kennedy by Herbert S. Parmet
- The Eisenhower Diaries edited by Robert Ferrell
- Franklin D Roosevelt Selected Speeches, Messages, Press Conferences and Letters edited by Basil Rauch
- Harry S Truman by Margaret Truman
- Fraklin Pierce by Roy Franklin Nichols
- President Kennedy by Richard Reeves
- Lyndon Johnson and The American Dream by Doris Kearns
- Grover Cleveland A Study in Courage by Allan Nevins Vol. 1
- Grover Cleveland A Study in Courage by Allan Nevins Vol. 2
- Eisenhower by Stephen E. Ambrose Vol. 1
- Eisenhower by Stephen E. Ambrose Vol. 2.
- Lincoln by David Herbert Donald
- Herbert Hoover - A Public Life by David Berner
- Woodrow Wilson by August Heckscher
- Grover Cleveland, Rexford G. Tugwell
- Theodore Roosevelt An Autobiography
- The Life of Andrew Jackson by Robert V. Remini
- Zachary Taylor by K. Jack Bauer
- Rutherford B. Hayes, Statesman of reunion , by Eckenrode
- Martin Van Buren by Donald B. Cole
- Andrew Johnson A Biography by Hans L. Trefousse
- Great Presidential Decisions State Papers that Changed the Course of History from Washington to Reagan by Richard & Jeffery Morris
- Speeches of The American Presidents edited by Janet Podell and Steven Anzovin Volume I
- Speeches of The American Presidents edited by Janet Podell and Steven Anzovin Volume II
Includes all the classic Easton Press qualities:
* Premium Leather
* Silk Moire Endleaves
* Distinctive Cover Design
* Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
* Satin Ribbon Page Marker
* Gilded Page Edges
* Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
* Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
* Beautiful Illustrations
Signature AuthenticityLifetime Guarantee of Signature Authenticity. Four volumes have been personally hand signed by each president, Jimmy Carter, George Bush, Richard Nixon, and Gerald Ford.
- Easton Press
- 82 Volume Set + Signed Limited Edition
- Full genuine leather
- Varying dimensions.
- Signature Authenticity:
- Lifetime Guarantee of Signature Authenticity. Four volumes have been personally hand signed by each president, Jimmy Carter, George Bush, Richard Nixon, and Gerald Ford. The autographs are not facsimiles, stamps, or auto-pens.