The Novels of F. Scott Fitzgerald - Limited Collector's Edition Matching 7-Volume Set.
Easton Press. Norwalk, CT. 1997. Limited Collector's Edition. A matching set that makes a monumental addition to the library of any serious collector. Bound in full genuine leather with elegant gold detailing. Colorful detail features throughout.
This complete seven volume collection from Easton Press includes:
- The Great Gatsby [Near Fine]
- The Last Tycoon [Very Fine]
- This Side of Paradise [Very Fine]
- Babylon Revisited [Very Fine]
- Tales of the Jazz Age [Very Fine]
- The Beautiful and the Damned [Very Fine]
- Tender is the Night [Very Fine]
About the author
Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald (September 24, 1896 – December 21, 1940), known professionally as F. Scott Fitzgerald, was an American novelist and short story writer, whose works illustrate the Jazz Age. While he achieved limited success in his lifetime, he is now widely regarded as one of the greatest American writers of the 20th century. Fitzgerald is considered a member of the "Lost Generation" of the 1920s. He finished four novels: This Side of Paradise, The Beautiful and Damned, The Great Gatsby, and Tender Is the Night. A fifth, unfinished novel, The Last Tycoon, was published posthumously. Fitzgerald also authored four collections of short stories, as well as 164 short stories in magazines during his lifetime.
Includes all the classic Easton Press qualities:
* Premium Leather
* Silk Moire Endleaves
* Distinctive Cover Design
* Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
* Satin Ribbon Page Marker
* Gilded Page Edges
* Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
* Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
* Beautiful Illustrations
- Easton Press
- Easton Press (1997)
- Full Genuine Leather
- Matching Set of the "JS" series
- 6.25" x 9.25" x 1.5"