Personally signed by Michael Swanwick
Easton Press. Norwalk, CT. December 1990. Michael Swanwick "Stations Of The Tide". Personally signed by Michael Swanwick. Signed First Edition. The Signed First Edition of Science Fiction collection. Beautifully illustrated and luxuriously bound in full genuine leather. As new, sealed without any visible flaws.
About the book
Stations Of The Tide is a science fiction novel by American author Michael Swanwick. Prior to being published in book form in 1991, it was serialized in Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine in two parts, starting in mid-December 1990.
It won the Nebula Award for Best Novel in 1991, was nominated for both the Hugo and Campbell Awards in 1992, and was nominated for the Arthur C. Clarke Award in 1993.
About the author
Michael Swanwick is an American science fiction author who began publishing in the early 1980s.
Includes all the classic Easton Press qualities:
* Premium Leather
* Silk Moire Endleaves
* Distinctive Cover Design
* Hubbed Spine, Accented in Real 22KT Gold
* Satin Ribbon Page Marker
* Gilded Page Edges
* Long-lasting, High Quality Acid-neutral Paper
* Smyth-sewn Pages for Strength and Durability
* Beautiful Illustrations
- Easton Press
- Signed First Edition
- Full Genuine Leather
- Michael Swanwick
- Lifetime Guarantee of Signature Authenticity:
- Personally signed by Michael Swanwick directly onto the title page. The autograph is not a facsimile, stamp or auto-pen.